Mr. Risk Thrives on Traders’ Ignorance of PoliticsBy
Ian Bremmer recast academic discipline as financial product
Growing cottage industry turns instability into income source
It was 1998 and Russia was on the verge of gaining investors’ confidence when oil tumbled to nearly $10 a barrel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap