U.S. Steel in Peer-Beating Rally as Import Curbs Contain LossesBy
Shares advance 9.6% in New York, most among major steelmakers
Pittsburgh-based company had smaller-than-estimated Q2 loss
U.S. Steel Corp. rose the most among major producers of the metal after quarterly results beat analysts’ estimates as government steps to stem a tide of cheap imports help push up domestic prices and as costs fall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations