Twitter Shares Tumble on Third-Quarter Revenue Forecast: ChartBy
Twitter Inc. dropped after the close of regular trading Tuesday as the social media company forecast third-quarter revenue of $590 million to $610 million. Analysts had projected sales of $681.4 million for the quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’