Twitter Shares Tumble on Third-Quarter Revenue Forecast: ChartBy
Twitter Inc. dropped after the close of regular trading Tuesday as the social media company forecast third-quarter revenue of $590 million to $610 million. Analysts had projected sales of $681.4 million for the quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight