Telefonica Brasil Meets Estimates With Focus on High EndBy
Carrier adds 33,000 wireless subscribers even as prepaid drops
Broadband internet customers rise, video users decline
Telefonica Brasil SA, the nation’s largest wireless carrier, reported second-quarter profit and revenue in line with analysts’ estimates, continuing its focus on higher-income customers and data sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's