SoftBank Climbs After Sprint User Gains Signal Recovery UnderwayBy
SoftBank Group Corp. rose in Tokyo trading after Sprint Corp. reported its sixth straight quarter of subscriber gains, a sign that the the turnaround of the money-losing U.S. wireless carrier is starting to work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting