Platinum Miners Join City Voters Shunning South Africa’s ANCBy
Some ANC members form breakaway party before Aug. 3 elections
Labor union allied to ANC losing support among mineworkers
Vukile Jebese arrived in Rustenburg in South Africa’s platinum belt 20 years ago filled with dreams of making his fortune. He got a job at Lonmin Plc and joined a labor union allied with Nelson Mandela’s African National Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure