Orange Sales Rebound Stalls Amid French Mobile CompetitionBy
Revenue little changed after rising in previous quarter
Orange added 93,000 domestic fixed broadband clients in France
Orange SA’s sales recovery stalled in the second quarter as competition in the French mobile-phone market weighed on wireless revenue, offsetting increasing demand for broadband services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy