Man Group Assets Shrink in Second Quarter on Investment LossesBy
Assets fell to $76.4 billion from $78.6 billion in quarter
London-based hedge fund says outlook remains uncertain
Man Group Plc, the world’s largest publicly traded hedge-fund firm, said its assets dropped in the second quarter as investment losses totalled $1.5 billion. The shares fell as much as 4.3 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts