Iran to Cap Government Pay as Salaries Scandal Sparks FurorBy
Monthly government salaries are to be limited to $3,200
Issue has became political as Rouhani faces re-election
Iran will cap monthly government salaries as it tries to contain an uproar over high executive wages that has rocked the country’s financial industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’