InterOil Founder Escalates War on Successors With Probe CallBy
Mulacek’s latest salvo claims insider trading by directors
Ex-CEO calls for investigation amid $3.6 billion takeover bid
InterOil Corp. founder and former Chief Executive Officer Phil Mulacek is back out swinging at the management team that replaced him three years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy