IKKS Bonds Tumble After S&P Downgrade on Weak Earnings OutlookBy
Bonds of French clothing chain IKKS Group SAS fell to the lowest in more than a year after S&P Global Ratings cut the company’s rating further into junk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis