ICL Inks Potash Deal With China in Sign Market Is StabilizingBy
Israeli potash miner to sell 700,000 tons of fertilizer
Contract a ‘sign of relief,’ sets price floor: Excellence
Israel Chemicals Ltd. signed long-awaited contracts to supply potash to customers in China, the world’s largest consumer of the fertilizer, an indication that the free-fall in prices for the commodity could be ending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline