Hungary Leaves Main Rate Unchanged in Shift From BenchmarkBy
Central bank to start capping facility deposits from October
Significance of bank’s key instrument to decline, analysts say
Hungary’s central bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at a record low, in line with policy makers’ guidance to focus on unconventional tools for any future monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts