Hollande Call for Unity, Warns of Long War as Priest KilledBy and
Assailant was under police supervision, had tried for Syria
Second attacker still hasn’t been identified, prosecutor says
President Francois Hollande called for France to unite in the face of terrorism and warned them that they are in for a long fight after the nation suffered another assault by an Islamic extremist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018