Hollande Call for Unity, Warns of Long War as Priest KilledBy and
Assailant was under police supervision, had tried for Syria
Second attacker still hasn’t been identified, prosecutor says
President Francois Hollande called for France to unite in the face of terrorism and warned them that they are in for a long fight after the nation suffered another assault by an Islamic extremist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations