Google’s Zagat Dishes Up a Fresh App, Ditching 30-Point ScaleBy
Mobile update to launch on Apple’s iOS first, then Android
Simplified rankings cater to users’ preference for simplicity
Zagat, the restaurant guide known for including quotes from customers, is getting rid of its classic 30-point rating scale in favor of a more streamlined system that will incorporate Google Maps and Search into a redesigned, more personal mobile app.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner