Google’s Zagat Dishes Up a Fresh App, Ditching 30-Point ScaleBy
Mobile update to launch on Apple’s iOS first, then Android
Simplified rankings cater to users’ preference for simplicity
Zagat, the restaurant guide known for including quotes from customers, is getting rid of its classic 30-point rating scale in favor of a more streamlined system that will incorporate Google Maps and Search into a redesigned, more personal mobile app.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks