Germany’s Bonds Halt Gains as Investors Prepare for BOJ, FedBy
Ten-year yields earlier touched lowest in almost two weeks
Investors await signals on central-bank stimulus after Brexit
German 10-year bonds halted a three-day gain as investors waited for the latest announcements on monetary policy from the Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts