Islamic State Claims Attack After Priest Murder in French ChurchBy
Assailants slit victim’s throat, according to Le Figaro
Anti-terrorism probe started, Hollande travels to scene
French police killed two attackers who seized hostages and murdered a priest during a siege at a church in Normandy in the latest attack claimed by Islamic State amid a wave of terror attacks across Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing