Forget Helicopter Money, Helicopter Coupons May Work, OECD SaysBy
Policy makers have responsibility to fuel growth, Mann says
OECD Chief Economist Mann comments in Bloomberg TV interview
Free cash from the skies won’t boost growth but free shopping vouchers might, said Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development Chief Economist Catherine Mann.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations