Fiat Chrysler to Revise Reporting Amid Probe of Sales DataBy
New method would have ended streak of gains in Sept. 2013
Changes would alter annual totals since 2011 by about 0.7%
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, the automaker under investigation by U.S. authorities over its vehicle sales figures, said it will revise the way it reports those numbers beginning this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts