Ericsson's CEO Lost His Job Waiting for the FutureBy and
Sales slump belies promise of 5G networks, internet of things
Chairman’s challenge: ‘adapt and respond to much lower demand’
For Ericsson AB’s newly departed chief executive officer, Hans Vestberg, the future didn’t come fast enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders