Oil and Gas M&A Seen Accelerating as Fear of Bad Deals FadeBy
Ernst & Young sees oil and gas M&A rising by fourth quarter
About 2,000 energy assets on the market globally: EY’s Brogan
Energy acquisitions are poised to pick up as oil and gas prices stabilize and fears of bad deals wane, according to Ernst & Young LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts