Element Falls Most in a Month on Plan to Buy Infor AcquisitionBy
Raising capital wasn’t expected, analysts say in reports
Element says Infor purchase enhances strategic capabilities
Element Financial Corp., one of North America’s largest equipment-finance companies, fell the most in a month after surprising investors with a decision to acquire buyout firm Infor Acquisition Corp. following a company split.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’