EDF Approves Share Sale Before Board Decision on Hinkley PointBy
Sale of $4.4 billion of stock to help EDF ride slump in prices
Board votes July 28 on U.K. nuclear project as unions object
Electricite de France SA approved plans for a 4 billion-euro ($4.4 billion) share sale, two days before its board meets to make a final investment decision on its controversial British nuclear-power plant project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy