Nickel Leads Metals Lower on Demand Concerns as Oil RetreatsBy and
Crude touches three-month low in New York on plentiful supply
Aluminum stockpiles in Busan, South Korea reach a record
Nickel and zinc fell to one-week lows as weaker oil prices heightened concerns over the health of the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States