China’s Stocks Rise Most in Two Weeks as Consumer Shares ClimbBy and
Advance comes after volatility gauge drops to two-year low
Hang Seng Index rises most in 2016 as casinos lead gains
Mainland Chinese stocks climbed the most in two weeks, led by consumer companies, amid optimism the economy was stabilizing. A rally by casino shares led Hong Kong equities to their highest level this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations