China Monetary Gauge at 5-Year High Aids Fiscal Boost, HSBC SaysBloomberg News
‘Credit conditions have been favorable,’ economist Wang writes
Easy money has helped aid growth of infrastructure investment
Easier money in China should help policy makers increase their fiscal support for the world’s second-largest economy amid signs of growth slowing further, HSBC Holdings Plc said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations