China Asset Management Finishes Raising QDII Bond Fund in 1 DayBloomberg News
Firm says the fund received ‘crazy demand’ on Monday
QDII bond funds more than tripled to 13.55 bln yuan: Z-Ben
China Asset Management Co., the nation’s second-biggest fund company, completed raising money for its new overseas bond fund in one day as a weakening yuan boosts local demand for dollar assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations