Big Deals Are Damped by Tough Regulations, JPMorgan’s Simon SaysBy
M&A hit by antitrust scrutiny, U.S. election uncertainty
Deals valued over $10 billion are down by almost half in 2016
A challenging regulatory environment has damped big dealmaking across industries, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global chairman of mergers and acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?