Apple Shares Gain on Fourth-Quarter Revenue Outlook: ChartBy
Apple Inc. gained after the iPhone maker forecast fourth-quarter revenue of $45.5 billion to $47.5 billion. Analysts had projected revenue of $45.5 billion for the quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Dollar Rises With Treasury Yields; Stocks Struggle: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day