Appetite for U.S. Debt Is Weakest Since 2009 in Lead-Up to FedBy
Measure of demand at five-year note auction declines
Dealers stuck with biggest share of sale since August 2015
For the second day in a row, an auction of U.S. Treasury notes drew the feeblest demand in years, before central-bank decisions this week that may spark volatility in financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn