1MDB Advises Caution on Financial Statements, Auditor ResignsBy
U.S. reveals scheme of $3.5 billion misappropriation from 1MDB
1MDB at center of global probes into alleged money laundering
1Malaysia Development Bhd. said its audited financial statements for 2013 and 2014 shouldn’t be relied on after U.S. prosecutors said more than $3.5 billion was misappropriated from the fund during a period that included those years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy