Zinc, the Metal Investors Love This Year, Has an Ugly SisterBy
Zinc has jumped 38% this year while lead rose just 2.3%
Amid mine closures, lead supply coming from more recycling
They come from the same mines and are called sister metals, but investors are showing more affection for zinc than lead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders