U.K. Manufacturer Confidence Drops to Recession Levels on BrexitBy
Quarterly index of sentiment slides to lowest since 2009
Monthly export-orders gauge falls to weakest since January
U.K. manufacturing confidence dropped to the least since the last recession after Britain voted to leave the European Union, according to the Confederation of British Industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing