Top Pork Eater Gobbles More Imported Feed for Expanding Pig HerdBy
Vietnam to top China per-capita consumption as incomes improve
Farmers unable to grow enough crops fuel record feed imports
The people of Vietnam are eating so much more pork these days that the country has become one of the world’s biggest importers of the soybean meal it needs to feed an ever-expanding herd of pigs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas