Terror Sends Europe’s Holidaymakers to Safety of Spain, PortugalBy and
France, Turkey see a drop in visitor numbers on security fear
Spain, Portugal are drawing a record number of tourists
Almudena Martin is scrambling to keep up with tourists flooding to the Canary Islands hotels where she works. Reservations are up as much as 20 percent this year as terror attacks and security worries elsewhere draw visitors to the safety of countries like Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses