SK Hynix Operating Profit Falls as Memory Chip Prices SlideBy
Average selling prices for benchmark chips have almost halved
Shares drop after net income slumps on foreign exchange loss
SK Hynix Inc., a supplier of memory chips to Apple Inc., posted a slump in second-quarter profit as semiconductor prices dropped on slack demand for smartphones and personal computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas