Polish Stocks Rise as Emerging-Market Optimism Eclipses AnxietyBy
WIG20 Index rises most in eastern Europe after Turkey
Half of stocks gain at least 1 percent, zloty near 6-week high
Polish stocks surged to a one-month high as concerns subsided about political risk and the impact of Britain’s vote to leave the European Union amid accelerating inflows of investment to emerging markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting