Perella Weinberg’s Stewart Seeks Dad’s Testimony in TrialBy
Sean Stewart wants judge to force his father to take stand
Father Bob Stewart plans to invoke Fifth Amendment, papers say
A former Perella Weinberg Partners LP investment banker on trial for insider trading is trying to force his father to testify as a defense witness. But his father may refuse and invoke his Fifth Amendment rights, setting up an unusual father-versus-son legal challenge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap