Outerwall to Be Taken Over by Apollo in $1.6 Billion DealBy
Investors in Redbox owner to get $52 in cash per share
Streaming-video competition has led to revenue decline
Outerwall Inc., the owner of Redbox DVD rentals and Coinstar cash-exchange kiosks, agreed to be acquired by private-equity firm Apollo Global Management in a deal valued at $1.6 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?