Nike CEO’s Pay Almost Triples to $47.6 Million With Stock AwardBy
Nike Inc. awarded Chief Executive Officer Mark Parker $47.6 million in compensation for fiscal 2016, almost triple the level of the previous year, after stock grants buoyed his pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards