Nigeria Pushes Traders to Book Naira Deals as Currency FallsBy
Naira reaches record low versus dollar as CBN loosens grip
Trading platform orders traders to disclose off-line deals
Nigeria’s naira fell to a record after the central bank’s foreign-exchange trading platform called on banks to disclose all their currency transactions, including those done with customers that weren’t previously booked, as the regulator eases its grip on the currency and tries to attract inflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?