Mytrah Eyes First Infrastructure Fund Listing for Indian PowerBy
Infrastructure investment trust, or InVit, eyed for expansion
Tabs $200 million for growth, $100 million for IDFC exit
Mytrah Energy Ltd. is weighing whether to become India’s first company to list an infrastructure investment trust, or InvIT, to help the wind-farm developer tap rising demand for green power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses