Jordan Says SNB Weighing Options If ECB, BOE Add StimulusBy and
Swiss central bank president currently doesn’t see need to act
Says low bond yields not ideal for foreign-reserve management
The Swiss National Bank is keeping a close watch on its U.K. and euro-area counterparts and has leeway to adjust policy if needed in the wake of the Brexit vote, President Thomas Jordan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt