Jordan Says SNB Weighing Options If ECB, BOE Add StimulusBy and
Swiss central bank president currently doesn’t see need to act
Says low bond yields not ideal for foreign-reserve management
The Swiss National Bank is keeping a close watch on its U.K. and euro-area counterparts and has leeway to adjust policy if needed in the wake of the Brexit vote, President Thomas Jordan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt