Japan Stocks Retreat Before BOJ Policy Meeting; Nintendo PlungesBy and
Economists forecast BOJ will add to stimulus on July 29
Central bank disappointed investors in past: Daiwa’s Miyake
Shares in Tokyo slid as investors awaited a decision on monetary policy from the Bank of Japan this week and weighed corporate earnings results. Nintendo Co. plunged after saying the financial impact from its Pokemon Go game will be limited.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts