Interstate Takes Lindner Bid Valuing Company at $660 MillionBy
Deal of $32 a share compares with $22.61 close on March 4
American Financial extends bet on trucking, heavy machinery
National Interstate Corp., the provider of insurance to the transportation industry, accepted majority-owner American Financial Group Inc.’s sweetened bid of $32 a share to buy the stock that it doesn’t already own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations