Goldman Faces Fed Enforcement Action in Leak Case: NY TimesBy
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is facing a Federal Reserve enforcement action over the 2014 leak of confidential documents to the bank by one of the regulator’s employees, according to the New York Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts