German Ifo Confidence Falls Less Than Expected After Brexit VoteBy
Ifo business climate index falls to 108.3 from 108.7
Gauge for current situation rises, expectations decline
German business sentiment deteriorated less than expected in July, signaling companies may have withstood the initial shock of Britain’s decision to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion