Express Scripts Prescriptions Fall, Earnings Match EstimatesBy
Adjusted earnings of $1.57 a share in line with estimates
Prescriptions more profitable even as volume declines
Express Scripts Holding Co. reported second-quarter profit that matched analysts’ estimates as the number of prescriptions the pharmacy benefit manager processed fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap