Europe Stock Rebound Stalls for Third Day as Energy Shares FallBy
Germany’s DAX advances after Ifo data on business sentiment
Italian, Greek equities are among those falling the most
After starting the day with a strong rally, European equities pared most of their gains, with a decline in oil weighing on energy producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing