ECB Says QE Shored Up Inflation Expectations and Its CredibilityBy
Counterfactual scenario shows inflation expectations falling
ECB researchers say QE proves ECB’s commitment to mandate
Without the European Central Bank’s program of quantitative easing, inflation expectations in the euro area would have drifted away from the official target, giving rise to doubts about the institution’s credibility, a new study by ECB researchers says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner